This exceptionally beautiful Grade II listed manor house offers easy family living with elegant reception rooms for self catering accommodation, celebrations and entertaining. The house is tucked away within 8 acres of land including beautiful gardens.
London is readily accessible by high-speed trains running from Martin Mill station. Nearby St Margaret's provides great local amenities with the Kentish towns of Deal, Dover and Canterbury also close at hand.
- Very nice modern airy kitchen fully fitted with top end appliances.
- Large dining room area in manor. Huge fireplace and original beams and wooden floor makes this a very homely room.
- Double height games room with table tennis and pool table and outdoor hot tub.
- Beautiful elegant sitting room with original beams and large fireplace, with windows overlooking the sweeping driveway and back gardens.
- TV in the study/sitting room downstairs.WiFi available on the estate.
- House has central heating, but the open fireplaces can be used as well.
- The house boasts 10 double bedrooms, one with 4 poster double bed and the rest with 2 zip and links in each. The Dovecote cottage opposite has 2 further bedrooms. Manor house has 5 bathrooms. Dovecote has 1 bathroom. Showers and baths available.
- All bed and table linen is provided, including towels.
- There are cots and high chairs available.
- Please book in advance.Enclosed play area for children with small 3 floor children's wooden house and slide and swings. 2 ponds with fish. Huge gardens and paddocks.
- Plenty of parking on site.